Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is me!

Ok, well this is my very first blog and very first entry! I am not sure where to go or what to do, so here goes................

I am a Native Dallas, Texan, who was just transferred (not by choice) for my job to Tampa, Florida. I am a human resources manager for a company that shall remain nameless at this point in time. Ever since I got the news I was moving to Florida, I was not the happiest camper. Not to say I am averse to change, but it was not the best time in the world for me, which makes me think, is there ever really a good time for such a huge move??

So I found a place in St. Petersburg which they call condominiums but oddly enough look very much like apartments! Really what is the difference between a condo and an apartment? Yeah, the upgrade to granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and track lighting are all nice, but it doesn't take long to find out what's underneath it all.

That's all for now...I will unveil my "condo" for y'all on my next entry.

2 comments:

  1. Yey Julie!!! Welcome to the world of "who is reading me" Even though we have facebook, Yahoo IM, and e-mail...here is another way for us to stay connected!

    Funny...I was wondering the same thing about "What's the difference between a condo and an apartment?" I guess one is you OWN and the other you RENT and is never really yours.
    It sucked that they moved your face to FL. but hey it gives me a reason to travel to Fl to see your face..lol

    Congrats and welcome to the BLOGGER!!

    I love you my BFF!

    Hey check out M kenneme..she has a blog too. I think something like runnergirltx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you my BFF too!! Well my face will be making some visits back home to Texas - I will never forget my home! Well, see the thing is with the condo, I am renting too! But there are some that own here too..oh well.

    ReplyDelete